Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Beach Memories

BEACH
Digital Watercolor Print - 8x10

Memories made at the beach stay 
in our Hearts forever!

I love the beach and have SO many wonderful memories of childhood vacations off the coast of Texas. We always went at the end of summer, right before school started and stayed in a small motel right on the beach. We collected shells, rode the waves and played board games at night. Simple times!


Using an image of one of my original watercolor paintings I added a quote to design a piece that is ready for instant printing. You can print, trim and frame it for yourself or to give as a gift. My watercolor printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my instant digital prints in my Etsy Shop!